Sunday, October 11, 2009

'Ghostbusters 3' Director and Plot Start Revealed



I'm a HUGE Ghostbusters fan. As long as they do it right, they will get my total support.

Source Bloody Disgusting:

I've been sitting on this news for a few days now as I can't seem to figure out what's new at this point. So I figured I'd just throw it out there and see how it goes. Why not, right? Anyways, I have straight up confirmed, 100%, without a shadow of a doubt that Ivan Reitman, director of Ghost Busters and Ghostbusters II, is in fact attached to get behind the camera for Ghostbusters 3. While he's attached, the word is that he hasn't decided whether or not he really wants to direct, yet. So, yeah, is that news? But here's a little something else we conjured up. Apparently, the sequel takes place when the paranormal researchers "reopen" their ghost removal service after it has been closed for quite a few years. As previously reported, Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Rick Moranis and Sigourney Weaver have all confirmed their involvement (in various interviews on the web).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters